Premier Travelling Irrigator Layflat Hose
Waterlord is a popular choice for travelling irrigators. It is a soft layflat hose that can be easily stored when not in use – either on an irrigator or in a shed. It comes in a large range of sizes to suit your particular needs.
The Waterlord travelling irrigator drag hose is a perfect blend of superior materials with high quality construction techniques. The use of high quality polyurethane ensures maximum abrasion and chemical resistance, while the warp and weft of high tenacity filament yarns give maximum strength. This strong internal fabric withstands the high tensile load applied to the hose when it is dragged behind an irrigator. The Waterlord comes with a 10 year pro-rata warranty. The hose has a high UV resistance and is not prone to cracking like rubber hose.
The Waterlord is an ultra tough lay-flat hose for use on mine sites and rugged terrain environments. It is constructed by weaving a tight polyester fabric and covering this material with polyurethane. The polyurethane cover and liner ensures maximum abrasion, corrosion and chemical resistance. The cover is also UV treated so that the hose can be left outdoors without concern for cracking.
- Highly abrasion resistant
- Resistant to oils and chemicals
- Easily repairable
- Flexible from -40° to +70°C
- Low coil volume for easy handling
- Standard lengths up to 200 m
- Longer lengths available on request (up to 350m)
- Blue Cover is standard but others available upon request
- HD stands for “Heavy Duty”, which is available in certain sizes
It is mainly used for:
- Travelling irrigators and boom type irrigation equipment
- Drag hose for farm use
- Dewatering in mines
- High pressure wash–down hose
- Industrial hose for use with certain oils & chemicals
- Heavy duty farm hose
- Temporary bypass hose
- Air hose
Showing the single result