Lowara Hydrovar Variable Speed Drive
Lowara : HYDROVAR Variable Speed Drive
Motor mounted variable speed pump controller up to 22 kW
Hydrovar is not only a simple to use speed control system for direct motor mounting, in fact, the Hydrovar product represents an intelligent control system which accurately adapts the demand and offers plenty of advantages for both the operator and the system.
Hydrovar‘s unique modular design needs no additional master control and enables virtually any configuration of pumps: up to 8 master drives or a mix of master and slave drives, all without different controls, PLC’s or equipment. This is the long-awaited solution for high-level installations requiring fail-safe systems with a superior range of features, while its modularity also provides a cost-effective solution for low-level, reduced feature demands.
Frequency inverter Hydrovar type for single-phase and three-phase electric motor.
The Hydrovar advantages continue as they are also now offered pre-assembled to the highest efficiency multi stage pump on the market, the model e-SV. These packages ship complete; incorporating the pump, Hydrovar drive, and fused disconnect all prewired and programed, as one unit. The Hydrovar and Hydrovar Package are designed for centrifugal pump systems requiring constant pressure, flow control or differential pressure.
For applications over 22kW the Hydrovar Smart includes all control functions of a Hydrovar and can be combined with all standard frequency converters, regardless of the power range and the available supply voltage range.
- Easy to install
- Direct assembly on pump
- Can be retrofitted on any existing pump
- Overheating protection
- Overvoltage and under voltage protection
- Overload protection
- Pump/s stop/s when not in use
- Protection against dry running
- Compact design
- Pressure or delivery control depending on system and customer requirements
- One pressure booster unit with several pumps can be controlled without the need for addition control logic (each Hydrovar can act as master)
- Variation in pump acceleration and deceleration ramps
- Automatic pressure drop compensation caused by the increase in delivery
- Analogue signal sent for remote pressure and frequency monitoring
- Automatic pump test
- All functions indicated on LCD in fourteen different languages
- Modbus communication included as standard
- Up to 8 pumps can be connected (multi controller mode)
- Fixed speed control mode up to 5 pumps (cascade relay mode)
- Available in the Basic/Master version for Multi-controller applications and as Single version for single pump applications
Showing all 4 results
Lowara Hydrovar – Generation 4 Master – 415 volt, 3 Phase$6,666.00 – $17,226.00
Lowara Hydrovar – Generation 4 Single – 415 volt, 3 Phase$5,552.00 – $9,892.00
Showing all 4 results