Submersible pumps for dewatering & sewage
Lowara – Multistage Centrifugal submersible pump
The SC Series of pumps are specifically designed for clean water pumping with major components in 304SS. The liquid end and motor are combined in one package with the pump fluid providing the motor cooling. These pumps can be directly installed into tanks or wells to avoid suction problems and noise.
• Water supply from tank, 6” wells and basins • Rain water tank collection
• Pressure boosting
• Flow up to 7.5 m3/hr
• Heads to 80m
• Maximum submergence 20m
• Single and three phase versions available.
Single phase includes internal capacitor and thermal protection
• Water temperature 0 ̊C to +40 ̊C
• Suspended solids to 2.5mm
• Single phase available in automatic or manual control
The SGR high quality multistage submersible pump is designed where you need to deliver higher pressures with clean water applications. The SGR Series pump is compact, light weight and features a glass lled techno polymer pump body, stainless steel motor housing and shaft with built in overload protection.
• Water supply from rain water tanks
• Small drainage pits
• Emergency drainage of flooded areas • Irrigation
• Residential cisterns applications
• Head: up to 30 meters
• Delivery: up to 5.5 m3/hr
• Maximum immersion depth: 6 meters • Max. working pressure: 8 bar
• Fluid temperature up to 35 ̊C
• Manual and auto versions
SPG series .
The SPG Series submersible sump pump is a simple and easy solution to your water drainage needs. Its lightweight design and corrosion-resistant construction is ideal for indoor and outdoor installations. The pump includes tethered wide angle float switch that is adjustable for various liquid levels and a discharge hose adaptor kit.
• Water supply applications
• Draining of basements or sumps
• Water transfer for garden or lawn irrigation • Dewatering of tanks
• Emergency draining of flooded areas
- Discharge size: 1 1⁄4” BSP
- Capacities: to 10.0 m3/hr
- Maximum head: 8.5 m
- Maximum solids: 3 mm spherical
- Temperature: 40°C (104°F) maximum liquid
- Mechanical seal: ceramic/ silicon carbide with BUNA
- Single phase, 2900 RPM, 50Hz motor with built-in
thermal overload protection with automatic reset
- 10m power cord with A&NZ plug
- CE approved