Borehole Pumps & Motors
Lowara – 4” submersible motors & control boxes.
Submersible motors suitable for use within boreholes, wells and applications when combined with centrifugal pumps that have 4” NEMA shaft and coupling dimensions. Single phase option as available in either 2-Wire or 3-Wire to 1.1kW, 3-Wire to 4kW, 3-Phase to 7.5kW
CentriPro CP4C series.
• Single Phase from 0.37kW to 1.1kW
• NEMA standard flange and shaft dimensions • Protection Class IP68
• Class F insulation
• Voltage 230V/50Hz +5% -10%
• Maximum submergence 300 meters
- Canned stator design with unique gas filled windings
- Internally rotor and bearings cooled and lubricated in water bath
- PSC design with replaceable lead and stating CP4C capacitor housing
- 304SS motor body
CentriPro CT400 series.
3-WIRE AND 3-PHASE MODELS
- Single Phase from 0.37kW to 4.0kW
- Three Phase 0.37kW to 7.5kW
- NEMA standard flange and shaft dimensions.
- Protection Class IP68
- Class B insulation
- Voltages230V/50Hz +5% -10%, 415V/50Hz +5% -10%
- Maximum submergence 300 meters
- Internally stator, rotor and bearings cooled and lubricated in FDA approved oil bath CT400
- Single phase is PSC design with stating capacitor within the matching control box, see next “CPC/S”
- 304SS motor body and fittings with forged brass upper support and 431SS shaft
Motor Control Boxes.
Designed specifically for the CentriPro CT400 single phase motors in two versions.
Suitable for the 0.37kW to 2.2kW motors
Suitable for the 3kW and 4kW motors
- Manual On/Off switch incorporating thermal overload in CPC/S
- Lightning arrestor included in both versions
- 230-240V/50Hz +/- 10%
- IP56 sturdy thermoplastic enclosures