Are your stock trough valves leaking?
Does your tank float valve leak?
- Water is often wasted
- Pumps are running when not needed and wasting money
- Flooding around troughs occurs causing erosion
One of the main reasons is excess pressure
- Sometimes a new pump is fitted and is larger than the original unit
- The system has been upgraded and the pressures have increased
- Possible oversight occurred during installation or upgrade
It is not the end of the World
There are several options available to fix the problem
This works in some cases depending upon the operating pressure
In some cases the flow rate is decreased with high pressure valves
- Fit a pressure Reducing valve to the mainline at the appropriate location
This will reduce the downstream pressure to the required value and stop over pressurizing the system
For pricing look under the valve section or call firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist