VORTEX FLOAT VALVES
Vortex Float Valves are float operated valves for use in automatic filling water tanks, troughs, cisterns etc. The valve is configured for above water mounting. The float operates a small pilot valve which in turn operates the main diaphragm valve. Vortex float valves are a good choice where maximum flow, compact, robust, non corrosive construction and variable float levels are required.
– High flow valve intended for use in rain water harvesting tanks.
– Automatically maintain a low level of water in the tank during periods of no or low rainfall.
– Allows services fed by the tank to continue while leaving capacity in the tank for refilling by the next rain.
Maintaining Water Levels in:
• Water Storage Tanks
• Water Cooling Towers
• Air Conditioning Systems
• High Pressure Cleaning Systems
• Animal Drinking Troughs
• Irrigation Applications
• High flow
• Compact robust construction
• Mounts horizontally or vertically
• Made from corrosion resistant materials
• Valve unscrews from tail for easy Valve seal access
• Shuts down slowly to minimise water hammer
• 20 – 60mm (3⁄4” – 2 1⁄2”) water level differential (increases as water inlet pressure increases)
• Pressure rating 0.3 – 7 Bar (5 – 100 PSI)
• Float position easily adjustable with no tools
• Valve has switch to lock it in off position
• Has port to connect Frostpro anti freeze device